Medior Business developer
You will strengthen our business development team for artificial intelligence and wireless communication:
- You will be responsible for interfacing with clients and researchers to identify their needs, the project scope or business case.
- You will be responsible for following up on client leads.
- You will assist in the operational pipeline and connect the right stakeholders within the organization.
- You will support the implementation of the IDLab research valorization strategy.
- You have a Master or PhD degree, preferably in Engineering, Business, or equivalent.
- You have a strong background in business development or were active in a client-facing role for several years.
- You have strong social/communication skills.
- You have a strong affinity with data science, artificial intelligence, deep/machine learning, IoT, wireless communication or related research and innovation.
- You are able to match a technical offering with the client’s needs.
- You take ownership of your work.
- You are a pro-active problem solver and team player but are able to work independently when required.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-changing environment.
- You are a fast and eager learner.
- Your English is fluent, both speaking and writing.
- Previous technical experience in data science, artificial intelligence, deep/machine learning, IoT or wireless communication.
- Having experience with contracting or intellectual property management is an advantage.
- Being able to speak and/or write Dutch is considered a plus.